In this episode, we speak with Guy Bennett, a Kinesiologist and Founder of the College of Kinesiology. Guy shares his unique perspective on kinesiology, which blends modern science and ancient spiritual traditions to address the root causes of health problems. We learn about the benefits of kinesiology, the mind-body connection, and the importance of self-care practices for practitioners. Guy also shares his personal journey and the impact kinesiology has had on his life.
In this episode we discuss:
- What is kinesiology and how does it work?
- The mind-body connection and the role of emotions in health
- The benefits of kinesiology for addressing the root causes of health problems
- Incorporating practices like Qi Gong, Meditation and self-care rituals into kinesiology
- The holistic approach to healing in kinesiology
Hey, I’m Tara and I’m a Business Energy Healer, Kinesiologist, Psychic Intuitive. I offer business and personal alignment sessions to help coaches, creatives and conscious leaders effortlessly expand their life and business through frequency and soul-alignment. You can find more on my website here.
If you’re interested in exploring kinesiology further, check out The College of Kinesiology’s website for more information on courses and qualifications.